Today is my daughter's birthday. She was born 10 weeks early and just so happened to be born on my brother UJ'S birthday. I love my brother and he is a wonderful brother but an incredible uncle, so I was so very pleased to have her on his birthday!
We went to Las Cruces on Saturday and took the two to Pizza Hut for a yummy birthday celebration! Then we took FoUrTh to a few places for her to pick her own gift. She is very creative and picked a jewelry making/bead kit.
So in honor of her birthday I will tell you 12 things about her.
12. She is the sunshine in every room.
11. She has made all the difference in my life. I love the boys, but it was nice to finally be able to buy pink things!
10. She has very curly hair. If she lets it air dry the curls appear. In fact I sometimes call her Curliana, which is a play off her *name*.
9. I knew that she was our last, due to major complications, so I gave her a name that honors all my sisters and mother. Her name is a combination of 3 older sisters, and one younger sister. My mother's middle name is also my daughter's middle name.
8. She is her dad's joy. He loves being the dad in daddy's girl that she is. She has always had him wrapped around her finger.
7. FoUrTh loves to read. She is a Little House on the Prairie fan, and I imagine that one day she will name a child after one of the characters she has read about!
6. FoUrTh loves doing every kind of crafts.
5.She loves animals of every kind, but truly loves horses...someday she will live on a ranch!
4. My daughter is the sweetest person that I have ever known and she is truly a love.
3. FoUrTh is the best friend of each of her brothers. They truly watch over her and love her dearly.
2. She is all and more that Bill and I could have ever imagined for a daughter
1. She loves the Lord with all her heart.
On Sunday we did another dinner for FoUrTh so that First could be with us. We had a very simple elegant dinner with a pretty pink cake!
So my dear sweet baby, that is no longer a baby, thank you for being my daughter, I am the mom I am because of the splash of pink that was thrown into my life 12 years ago at a Naval Hospital!
Love you very much FoUrTh
Dad and Mom!