Sunday, March 25, 2007

New Recipe

I tried this recipe on Friday night.


Beef Taco Skillet
From: Campbell's Kitchen
Prep/Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4


Ingredients:

1 lb. ground beef
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup( I used the Walmart brand)
1 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa( I used homemade salsa)
1/2 cup water
8 corn tortillas OR flour tortillas (6"), cut into 1" pieces(I used 4 homemade corn tortillas)
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese(I used mild cheddar cheese)

Directions:

COOK beef in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.

ADD soup, salsa, water, tortillas and half the cheese. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 min. or until hot.

TOP with remaining cheese.

This was an amazing hit and I am going to make this at least twice a month.
To see a picture of this go here.

1 comment:

Theresa's Notes said...

I LOVE just LOVE tex-mex food. I'm going to try this recipe. Thanks