Wednesday, March 21, 2007

McBenning School



Here's the hallway looking into the school room(at least from 9:00-2:00 p.m) Ignore the dog food dishes and food.



The walls of McBenning School.



More of the walls of the school, ignore the garbage:(



Our school table. I painted the table and added where each one of was born, since each one of us was born in a different state/or country. You can't see the benches to well but that is why we bought the table 12 years ago. The benches allow for as many friends as the kids have over to sit down at the table!



Our Library!

1 comment:

Theresa's Notes said...

Nice home :) I have never had school stuff on my walls,,, I don't know why lol I always think it's neat when I see other homes with it :) the only school thing on my wall is a cork board with the weekly lessons on it lol