Sunday, September 2, 2007

This and That

Just a few traveling things to mention, and I know many understand!

I left a ketchup packet from McDonalds in the 5TH wheel, last time we were traveling, and had a little visitor! Not too many droppings, but I washed all the dishes, and sprayed everything down with a bleach spray. Huanta virus(sp) is in New Mexico, at least 4 causes this year! And when we opened our bed, droppings all over the sheet and egg crate mattress cover.

I am a gagger!! Awful, gross, yet thank goodness it was not more!! Bill and the boys took all the items out, bleach sprayed everything, and I slept a little leery.

But to outshine all that~ frogs, frogs, and more frogs! I cannot wait until tonight for the kids to see more! I hadn't thought about it, but they have not seen frogs forever. In fact I am not sure if FoUrTh even remembers them!

So we are finishing up chores. I made breakfast, FoUrTh is doing the dishes,and the boys are cleaning the truck out from the travel gunk.

For questions asked....
The truck is an extended cab and has a full size back seat...seats six.
One can bathe with only six gallons of water and feel refreshed!
It only cost $14.00 a night to have my own home parked with full amenities!
We are 13 miles from Tuscon.
Aside from the mouse, all is amazing!

3 comments:

MightyMom said...

a lot cheaper than a hotel!!

Pen of Jen said...

Yes it is!!! Pool, frogs, games, laundry facilities, etc!!!

And My bathroom!

Momma Roar said...

Hope your having a grand time!!