Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Sweet and Educated



I had the opportunity to call my bloggity friend Pam today. I am plotting something and needed her help! So after an e-mail, I picked up my phone and gave her a jingle. I must say that the Southern accent is so special!!!

Plus she's Southern and educated! Home school moms are so, well smart! I went on and on and loved hearing about my blog dad, and Pam's sweetie, and Josh and Shane. And I even got to speak to Shane. In case you don't know Shane, he is a Battle King of the highest honor!

My dear sweet Pam is so kind, and wonderful that I thought I better tell you all in blog land about her. When I stop by her blog I am uplifted and overjoyed. Then she sometimes mails me the cutest of e-mails, I just love having such a friend.

If you haven't been over to Pam's, stop over and say hello!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Really cute post and I know Pam had to be excited about your call :o)
Susan

Unknown said...

Yes, really cute post cuz it's about a cute person!! Oh hush, I'm just playing!

It was great Jen! I try not to smile about it. I think people at church tonight thought I was up to something, just sitting there in my pew smiling away!! hehehe

You are such an encourager! And boy, wasn't our conversation so random? LOL We were all over the place talking about everythink that popped in our brains! I guess, for me, I felt I had to tell you everything that was bottled up in me! Did you get the email stating that as we spoke those last few minutes, I was dressing for church, using one hand and trying to switch out? I got so tickled because I put my dress on backwards, TWICE!!

~~Deby said...

so happy for both of you...do you always affect people this way????
:-)

Deby

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!! I am happy for both of you, having such a neat phone call!! =)