Saturday, June 9, 2007

Photo Issues, Hawaiian Party, and RAIN!

This is a small post to state that I have noticed all kinds of pictures on other blogs and mine not appearing. I do not know if this is only my problem or a problem with all the bloggers.

So I will not be able to load the photos of my dear Sasha(the dog) dressed in Hawaiian Leis. She was such a gentle love with the children. I gave out pretty leis for our Hawaiian themed party, and a few got the idea to garnish the dog!

Also guess what? It is raining! I feel sad for the campers up in the mountains, but overjoyed for me. I love the rain, and rarely smell rain. The scent of rain is, well awesome. I am only sad because I am not the bravest of souls, and with my Bill and boys up in the mountains I am chicken to go out back and sit and enjoy the rain!

Living in a city is an adjustment to a die hard country girl, and I feel safer in the rural areas than in the city. Go figure.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Rain, rain, wonderful rain. It always makes me think of "the later rain" spoken of in the Bible. Then everything is so fresh-even the air :o)
Susan

Peculiar Blogs said...

and here (but maybe not in NM) everything is SO green afterwards!

Portrait of Peter said...

May the rain bring forth your beautiful garden - created with love.

Pen of Jen said...

Susan You are right, it does make one think of the latter rain!
----------------------------------
Kahri no not everything is green afterwards but it does smell wonderful during, and the weeds grow so much even with only a drop of rain! Not the garden stuff!
----------------------------------------
Peter, the garden has been such a blessing, and I am saying this after eating our own zucchini with lunch!