Thursday, June 21, 2007

New Company Formed

Fourth and I have formed a new company, in light of my current jobs turning up. We have named the company "JeLi deSigns".

Je=Jennifer...Li=for a part of Fourth's name.

I seem to love to create names from combining different words. McBenning is a combination of where Quill of Bill and I were born. Fourth's name is combined from my sister's, my mother and I. So why not?

The first day of redesign went well. I felt like a tv show on HGTV, where I make piles of keep, yard sale, and garbage. It is emotional for people to part with things, me included.

But all is going well, and I am going to work today for about 3 hours today going over color choices, and layout.

Have a marvelous day, and sorry for the late posting of the Caption Contest on pen of Jen.

5 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Jenn, I am so glad for you. I pray all goes well.Take care, love you, connie from Texas

Portrait of Peter said...

Congratulations to you and Fourth in forming this new company and feel sure it will be a great success, providing you remember who is boss!!

I like the 'eye-catcher' name too!! You do have a talent for creative names.

Enjoy the day.

Susan said...

You seem to be moving right on. I love that!!
Susan

Unknown said...

I love the Creative Name!!

When can you come help me make piles with the stuff in my garage? LOL

Anonymous said...

Cute name!!! I can't wait to see the pictures as you create your portfolio!! =)